External Slip Connector
The Coiled Tubing External Slip Connector Assembly has been designed for capabilities of handling higher tensile and torsional loads during increasingly demanding Thru-Tubing operations while providing efficient and reliable make-up to the coil tubing on location.
- Dual O’Rings Seals
- 10,000 PSI Rating
- Non Rotational
- Maximum Flow Rates
- Replaceable Slips
External Dimple Connector
The External Dimple Coiled Tubing Connector is used when the internal surface of the Coiled Tubing is unable to provide a sealing surface, due to pitting from acid or corrosion.
- Simple Design
- Internal Reaming NOT Required
- Standard & H2S Service Versions Available
- Simple Maintenance in the Field
- Suitable For All Wall Thicknesses of a Given Coiled Tubing OD
- Allows Full-Bore Flow Through the Connector
- Perfect Solution For Light Applications Such as Nitrogen (N2) Lifting or Fluid Pumping
- Useful Alternative When Internal Connectors Are Unable to Provide a Seal
The Coiled Tubing Roll-On Connector provides a reliable means of connecting the Bottom Hole Assembly (BHA) to the Coiled Tubing.
Prior to installation of the Roll-On Connector, the internal weld bead (flashing) can be removed from the coiled tubing using the Christensen Roder Internal Coiled Tubing Reamer or with a die-grinder where permitted.Pressure containment is provided by O-Rings located between the channels on the connector.
- Simple, Robust One-Piece Design
- Standard & H2S Service Versions Available
- Can be Supplied With “Slick” (Slim-Hole) or Over-Sized Bottom Section
- Available for a Wide Range of Coiled Tubing ODs & Wall Thicknesses
- Supplied With Industry-Standard Connections or Client-Specific Connections
- Crimping Rollers Can be Manufactured to Suit Coiled Tubing OD for Specific Applications
The MotorHead Assembly (MHA) has been developed to support an industry demand for shorter, stronger integrated BHA components. The MHA combines the Dual Flapper Valve, Hydraulic Disconnect and Dual Circulation Sub, standard components for virtually all toolstring designs.
- A versatile compact design that reduces overall length than running tools individually.
- Field analysis had considerable input that allowed reduction in the number of component parts, seals and thread connections for ease in redressing.
- The ability to change one component to give the option of running for drilling or impact drill-jar
Dual Flapper Check Valve
The Dual Flapper Check Valve is a standard coiled tubing BHA component. It provides a means of preventing the back flow of well fluids into the coiled tubing in the event of a failure or damage to the coiled tubing string or surface equipment.
- Dual seal in each flapper cartridge-low pressure & high pressure
- Tight tolerance machined viton seals
- Cartridges made from corrosion & wear resistance stainless
The Hydraulic Disconnect has been designed and proven to withstand the most rigorous demanding coiled tubing applications. The tool is held together by a heavy duty, one piece collet enclosed within a collet sleeve that locks the main upper and lower release housings together to give maximum tensile strength.
- External torque locking spline between main bodies.
- Locking heavy duty collet
- Interchangeable release pistons for varied drop ball sizes.
- Pressure balanced release piston
Dual Circulation Sub
The Dual Circulation Sub is a ball activated coiled tubing BHA component. It is typically run above the drilling motor to provide a circulation path to the annulus for increased flow rate during milling operations or if plugged along the drilling motor flow path. The tool is activated by means of a drop ball and applied surface pressure to shear the setting screws allowing the internal piston to shift, opening flow to the annulus through circulation ports. Once activated, increased fluid volume can bypass from the tubing to the annulus.
- Dual activation option by drop ball or rupture disk
- Simple, robust design that captures ball in piston
- Large flow area to annulus when activated
- Tool can be dressed with rupture disc or without
- Alternate piston I.D. available to meet tool string need
Q4 Hydraulic Disconnect
The Q4 Hydraulic Disconnect has been designed to withstand high vibration, extreme torque and axial impact for today’s long milling, drilling and impact hammer applications. The rotation Lock Technology features only four components and a method for clean disconnect while leaving only the GS profile left in the hole.
- The Q4 incorporates a patent pending design that utilizes a male & female inter-locking profile, release method and rotation lock make-up that allows for the shortest disconnect on the market today.
- The uniquely designed Q4 features a total of FOUR (4) components. There are no external castles. There also is no internal thread makeup required to any specific torque. Optional drift ball sizes available to suit any remediation or tool string requirement.
- We have designed into the Q4 increases in internal and external cross sectional wall thicknesses to enable the tool to provide strength, torque and pull improvements unmatched by competing down-hole tools.
- Through value added engineering, the Q4 Disconnect is truly the next generation of Hydraulic Release Down-Hole Tools. It is simply the easiest to assemble, disassemble and maintenance free disconnect on the market today.
AV By-Pass Sub
The AV By-Pass Sub is designed to run on top the SRTTM Drilling Motor. It allows fluid to bypass through the selected nozzles when excessive fluid rates are pumped down the string for maximum operational efficiency of the drilling motor. With increased pump rates, cuttings will return to surface more effectively. The interchangeable orifice nozzles will dictate how much fluid runs through the drilling motor.
- Incorporates designed machined nozzles that minimizes flow cut.
- High tensile strength materials to match that of SRTTM Drill Motor.
- Increased cutting returns to surface to clear bit.
- Replaceable nozzle in standard or customer flow rates.