Christensen Roder offers high downhole motors. To ensure proper operation, we apply a periodic inspection and maintenance program that allows us to detect any type of damage or failure.
- Hi Temperature motors
- High Torque (Evenwall)
- Built in Rotor Catcher
Mills and Shoes
Offered in different sizes and lengths, it can adapt to the different drilling profiles needed, given that thanks to the diversity of the size of the carbide it can be applied to several operation conditions.
- Different sizes tamaños
- 3, 4 or 5 ports
- Different grain size.
The PDC Bit provides great advantages in terms of ROP and run extension. It is highly recommended in cases where large amounts of cement have to be milled, since this bit can reach 2,000 meters of cement in a single run.
- For soft and medium-soft formations
- Rounded profile
- Dressed with carbide tungsten inserts
The Hydraulic Actuated Underreamer features a four blade, self-centralizing design. The Underreamer has a jetting option that allows for more clean-out around the blade cutting area.
The four blade design gives the operator the ability to step the required cut compared to trying to make the entire cut in one pass. The Underreamer is torque up the bit box of the drilling motor.
- Rugged, Stepped 4 Blade Design
- Fully Adjustable Circulating Pressures
- High Impact and Torque Tolerant Design
- Advanced Cleanout/Multi-Stage Extended Reach
Spincat tools provide a durable, controlled rotation solution for well intervention. A viscous fluid governor controls rotation speed to maximize jet power delivered to the tubing walls.
Spincat can be run to remove paraffins, asphaltenes, hydrates and scale.
- Rotating Assembly for Complete 360° Coverage
- Simple Maintenance- Field Serviceable
- Durable Fluoro-Elastomer Seals
- Replaceable 1/8” Attack-Tip™ Nozzle(s)
- Computerized Diagnostic Analysis
- Controlled Rotation- Increases Dwell Time